Start clicking !

The Moments

About Me

My photo
GEORGETOWN, PENANG, Malaysia
Adores Sunflower for it's loyalty to the sun.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

After Falling To 19 - BabyBOO




Play this while you're reading this post , only if you want to . 






xxx




Hello again , this is the second part of my little birthday celebration.

@ Red Spice Road 

I'm lazy to blabber about the whole night so I'm just gona let the pictures do the talking. 



This is Xinyi & Joey



This is Wenlin ( Yik yik's wife )



This is Alison & Carren


This is Elaine , Alexis & Nicholas


They're all from my highschool.



They bought me a birthday cake that I loved, there's a thin layer of roche below. Yum yum .The waiter got a bit mad cause when he took the cake out for the first time with the lighted candles ... I went to the bathroom. And he was kinda disappointed and everybody was laughing when i got out of the bathroom.



He caught me off guard the second time cause I dint know he was gona bring the cake out .







With Mable , Wenlin & Meikee














 Elaine went to catch a plane back to Penang right after the dinner and me and some of the girls went to Alumbra for the PJ's Event.


 Stolen some photos from Alumbra's Facebook Page.


Off *


" People who don't accept you for who you are, aren't worth knowing anyway. "


Stay Tuned On Everyone's Minds 

got a secret can you keep it  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click Click Click

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space